Your Sales Person should be someone you can trust and be a member of a strong team with a proven track record.
Whether you are choosing to sell or looking to buy, before you select your agent, learn what he or she's expearience, skill and ability is and just as important learn what the company the salesperson works for does to support the salesperson and ensure the best result for you. It's all about people & systems.
In the current market, where demand exceeds supply for many categories of property, a well co-ordinated, strong team of expearienced salespeople will ensure your property is well exposed to the market and the chance of multiple interest is given the very best opportunity to occur. The smaller agencies and those without offices that tend to work more as individuals struggle to achieve this for you.
- How many Salespeople in your team that will be involved in the marketing of my property ?
- How long do you recommend we expose my property to the market before I recieve offers ?
- How long have you been selling real estate?
- How many properties have you and your team sold in my area?
- What do you know about the market in my area?
- How will you market my property?
- How do you provide feedback to me?
- What added support does your agency provide you to help you achieve the best results for me?
- How does your company handle multiple purchaser interest and offers?
If you would like assistance in choosing the right Sales Person for you, please contact us today.