Options abound with this turn-key race horse training facility in a prime Central Districts location. Rarely does such an immaculate and well-appointed property of this sort come on the market at such an affordable price. This totally self-sufficient operation is responsible for producing consistently high-class thoroughbred performances throughout the racing calendar, and the retiring vendor is one of the industry's most respected figures. Copperbelt Lodge sits on 15.055Ha (subject to final survey) of some of the Manawatu's finest soils, and includes its own all dual training tracks with elevated Trainer's hut and 9 separate sheds and stables totalling over 2000m2.
• 49 generously sized loose boxes with hot and cold washdown areas
• Lockable tack and feed rooms, weighing platform and scales
• Hay, implement and machinery bays as well as grain silos, loading ramps and sawdust/aggregate bins to have everything handily located.
• Its own bore as well as multiple rain water collection to holding tanks.
• 20 well fenced horse paddocks situated around the sheds, with the opportunity to purchase more by mutual agreement.
• A circular covered eight horse walker.
The facility is attractively laid out with mature specimen trees, shrubs and flowers giving an aesthetic appeal, as well as a picturesque duck pond and around 7Ha of highly productive Karapoti black sandy loam grazing in the middle of the track.
To round it off, there is a comfortable three-bedroom cottage with an adjacent four-bedroom accommodation block for staff.
While this is best suited as an equestrian facility, use is not limited as such, and anybody looking for sheds and land for other agricultural practices shouldn't hesitate to check this out