Positioned on a flat 3.5 acres next to Tokomaru village, this is the ultimate lifestyle for those who want it all.
The layout consists of the main four bedroom home with a wood-burner, heat-pump, gas infinity and is also on town water. Upstairs a supersized entertainment room has stunning views in all directions and comes with its own bar, pool table and zipp hot water.
PLUS there is a 35 x 10 metre workshop/hay-shed with mezzanine, electric gantry and sawdust extraction system. If you are a contractor in need of storage or have a some serious machinery, this shed is for you. A separate gate at the road provides heavy vehicle access to a turnaround bay in-front of the shed and around the property.
The park-like grounds draw you in from the moment you drive into the property. There are three paddocks with fruit and nut trees which include walnut, avocado, macadamia, lemon and quince, combined with the glass house and vege garden, you could live off the land! A picturesque pond at the rear has a small bridge and resident ducks ideal for a wedding setting.
With ample off-street parking, a carport for the boat, internal access garaging and a second single garage, the family's vehicles are more than catered for.
The location is a short one minute walk to the dairy or school and is directly across the road from the Tokomaru domain.
This is a property with so much space, now is the time to escape the rat race and enjoy the lifestyle and serenity on offer here in Tokomaru.
- Four bedroom home on 3.5 acres (1.42 ha) on town water
- Gas infinity hot-water, heat-pump, wood-burner and heat transfer system
- Large upstairs entertainment room with a bar, pool table & zipp hot-water
- 35 x 10 metre workshop/hay-shed with electric gantry & sawdust extraction system
- Toolshed, woodshed, storage room close to the main house
- Wool-shed on wheels with shearing plant. Vege garden with a greenhouse
- Pond, fruit trees, 3 paddocks for the animals, large vehicle turn around area
- Being sold inclusive of GST