A question of trust
Your Sales Person has to be someone you can trust. Whether you are choosing to sell or looking to buy, before you select an agent, ask them the following questions, like interview him or her for the job, it will give you a clear understanding if they will meet your expectations.
Don’t be afraid to ask following questions:
- How long have you been selling real estate?
- How many properties have you sold in my area?
- What do you know about the market in my area?
- How will you advertise my property?
- Do you provide regular feedback reports to sellers?
- Do you have a team of people to help with the sale?
- May I see your resume, personal profile, and testimonials?
- Do you live in the local area?
- What percentage of your listings sell?
- How do you negotiate your offers to ensure success?
- What do you do that is different from other Sales People?
If you would like assistance in
choosing the right Sales Person for you, please contact us today.